Web Page Updates

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Web Page Updates
From: "Larry Hooven" <dirty_howi@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 1998 21:08:03 PST
No you didn't request this and Yes it is unsolicited, ( i hate it when
they use that to send me junk mail)  i have updated the page (find at
bottom).  The pictures should download much faster now, as i reduced the
size without degrading the quality, at least on my system, which has
some pretty kewl graphics capabilitys, so everyone else should be ok,
best viewed in 800x600 24 bit color (16 bit no change).  if anyone out
there has pictures they want put up on the net to show off their
abilitys but cant get them into digital form, let me know.  e-mail me
and i will give you snail mail address.  I have 300 dpi scanner and
great software, so the pic with a sase (so i can return it) can be put
up for FREE, course donations to the keg fund are always welcome but not
expected.  anyway, linx, pix, flames, opinions are always welcome.
still working on the linx to and fro, some im not happy with, and want
to change the background to something else, blue is so boring.  other
than that, it's not a bad page for only bout 20 hours worth of work
(swork)..

REQUEST, I failed (dopey me) to save all the descriptions of TRIUMPH as
dictionary definitions, i will be working on the dictionary page for
lbc's and their owners this weekend, so would like any funny/half
serious comments about different acronyms and such.

TIA and happy motoring

larry,
1979 spitfire  #FM99248U

50 thousand driveway miles, at least it seems that way from pushing it
around.

wired by a blind orangatan in a dark garage on a moonless
night.

pardon me i have been looking for myself, have you seen me
anywhere?

soon to be on the web at
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/9311 drop a line and sign
the gest book.