Re: measurements required

To: walker05@camosun.bc.ca, owner-triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: measurements required
From: WBabbitt <WBabbitt@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 1998 22:48:22 EST
Malcolm,
I have a disassembled 1966 TR4A which I'm parting out.   I assume the brace
under the glove box is the same as for the TR4.   Mine measures 11 and 1/2
inches between bolt holes (and I'm not bragging).
It has a fair amount of detail - probably not easy to make a faithful
reproduction yourself.   If you can't scare one up locally, let me know.
Hope this helps,
Bill Babbitt
TR3A in a Bag (but hopefully not for ever)
Gales Ferry, Ct.