measurements required

To: The Usual Suspects <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: measurements required
From: Malcolm Walker <walker05@camosun.bc.ca>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 1998 19:57:12 -0800 (PST)
Whilst persusing the under side of the dashboard, in preparation for
removal (yikes! too many big words), I notice that I'm missing the brace
that is supposed to be under the dashboard.  (glove box side- about a
foot(?) long)

...oh yes, it's in a TR4, left-hand-drive...

Anyone got one of these kicking around?  I'd like to know the distances
between bolt holes; mostly so that I can check the geometry under there.
If mine's way off, I'll know if something has been bashed.

If all else fails, I will make a custom job up.  I can get the general
shape from the exploded views.

-Malcolm