1998 Gathering Dates

Subject: 1998 Gathering Dates
From: Bill Wood <triumph1@nr.infi.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 1998 22:36:06 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
For everyone who received there TRF Winter Sale flyer today like I did,
let me correct the date for our car show.  We had to move it due to the
Furniture Market, which takes up every hotel room in this area.

The 1998 GATHERING dates are April 17, 18, 19.  The show is held in
Winston-Salem, N.C. at the former home of R.J. Reynolds.  You may e-mail
me at triumph1@nr.infi.net or visit the Triumph Club of the Carolinas
Home Page at http://www.cris.com/~jamiep/  and there will be a link to
The Gathering Home Page.  It still hasn't been updated yet, but will
provide you with general information about our show and the fabulous
and historic Reynolda House and Village.

Bill Wood
1973 TR6
1979 TR8 Coupe
1980 TR8 Coupe