Re: body patch panels?

To: drew@pixar.com
Subject: Re: body patch panels?
From: Joe Curry <curry@wolfenet.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 1998 11:46:07 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net

drew@pixar.com wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> What's a good source of sheet steel for use as patch panels and
> such? I assume I should avoid galvanized. Any info would be
> appreciated.

Drew,
I used the remains of the Boot Lid that I replaced.  Although it was
rusty on the corners, it was useful in other places.  If you are
replacing any body panels, you might be able to find some good pieces
for parts.  Otherwise, go to the wrecking yard and look for same.  I'm
sure you could get all the sheet metal you want for a song.

Joe Curry   '63 Spit  (FC4505L)

--
"Thanks to the Interstate Highway System, it is now possible
 to travel across the country coast to coast without seeing