Spitfire Speakers and re-defining momentum

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Spitfire Speakers and re-defining momentum
From: Andrew Miller <amiller@JetForm.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 1998 14:55:26 -0500
Joe,

Thanks for the input. I'll definitely make this clear and add it to the
plans when I 'publish'. I have used the child seat tether ring in
North-American cars but the LBCs don't have them.  This is also a
practical reminder for everyone - how important is Newton's law for a
snowbrush, a 4litre container of windshield washer anti-freeze, that
small ratchet set in the plastic case, the briefcase... etc. ?

wrt to your signature - do you know why Hawaii has interstate highways ?

Andrew