Re: SU throttle shaft question

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, lsmc@lightspeed.net
Subject: Re: SU throttle shaft question
From: "Larry Hooven" <dirty_howi@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 13:30:23 PST
don't know bout the SU questions, have a single zu carb on mine and if i
ever figure out how to engineer a holly 750 to the beast i'll let ya
know.  as far as the snaps on the soft top,  places like michaels,
walmart anyplace that sells craft supplys (whoever is local) carry these
things for attaching snaps on clothes and jackets and such.  they come
in many sizes depending on the size of the snap applied, try to get one
for jackets and such (denim jackets almost always have snaps on em)
hope this helps

larry,
1979 spitfire  #FM99248U

currently not doing too bad even if i do have to drive it around on a
milk crate till i get seats for it.   etc.

wired by a blind orangatan in a dark garage on a moonless
night.

pardon me i have been looking for myself, have you seen me
anywhere?