Re: Spitfire/ 4A-GE conversion

To: ssdavis1@ews.uiuc.edu, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Spitfire/ 4A-GE conversion
From: DANMAS <DANMAS@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 13:50:49 EST
In a message dated 1/22/98 12:23:40 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ssdavis1@ews.uiuc.edu writes:

> If anyone can point me in some direction as to who to talk to about the
>  details of this operation- especially if they have done something like it
>  before- I would much appreciate it....  Also, any opinions and comments are
>  quite welcome!

Scott,

I can't give you any pointers, but I for one would be most interested in
following up on your progress, as I am considering something along those lines
for my MGBGT.  Please keep the list up to date as you go along -- I'm sure
there are many others who would be interested as well.

Dan Masters,
Alcoa, TN

'74 MGBGT---3000mile/year driver, original condition, slated for a V8 soon (or
maybe a Toyota 4)!
'68 MGBGT---organ donor for the '74