[Fwd: Re: Survey]

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [Fwd: Re: Survey]
From: fred thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 07:43:48 -0800
Cc: Brad.Kahler@141.com
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 07:22:43 -0800
From: fred thomas <vafred@erols.com>
To: Brad Kahler <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Subject: Re: Survey

Brad Kahler wrote:

> After chatting with Steve Connolley for a while the subject came up
> of how many spare parts for our cars we carried in the boot when the
> car is being driven.  What I'm curious about is how many LBC'ers
> carry spare parts with them and what types of spare parts do they
> find appropriate!
>
> Just curious.
>
> Brad
>
> 1964 Spitfire4           BFC25720L
> 1964 TR4                 (coming soon!)
> 1951 Dodge Truck   82217766  B-3-B-108

Brad, this thread went through some time back, but here goes me with a 59
T/R 3-A= TEST LIGHT = water pump = fuel pump = coil = top dist.plate
w/points & cond. installed = fan belt=asst. fuses=asst.bulbs=1pr. frt.
wheel bearings & seals = frt. axle stub = TEST LIGHT =  1 carb. kit=
dist. cap = ign. cables = tune=up kit = brake fluid = radiator cap =
thermostat =hose clamps = TEST LIGHT = extra ign. keys = one set open/box
wrenchs =2 screw dr. = 2 pliers = wire cutters = small amount of wire = 1
  set sockets = TEST LIGHT = scissor jack = I use to carry a spare V.C.
gasket until Justin Wagner started making the silicone type but no more
do I need one. In case I did'nt mention it be sure to carry a good not a
cheap one " TEST LIGHT ". My wifes cell phone when I take a trip.