Re: dashboard (fascia) removal

To: Malcolm Walker <walker05@camosun.bc.ca>
Subject: Re: dashboard (fascia) removal
From: scott suhring <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 1998 07:53:10 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Malcom:

Just finished installing a new Teak dash in my 6. No, you do not have
to remove the tach and speedo to remove the dash. You DO have to
remove the speedo cable and tach cable though. When you put all
back, definitely leave the tach and speedo out since you will find
putting all the wiring back is much harder than taking out! by
leaving these two spaces open, you can get into the dash for
wiring much easier, especially when doing the tach.

I'm sure you've been told this, but be sure to put some old rags
down before removing the oil presure hose.

Hope this helps. If you need any other help.....

Scott Suhring
Elizabethtown, PA
'70 TR6