Re: Moss Web Page/Catalogue Download

To: Ian Clough <ian.clough@entrust.com>
Subject: Re: Moss Web Page/Catalogue Download
From: "Michael D. Porter" <mdporter@rt66.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 1998 22:37:53 -0800
Cc: "'triumph'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Ian Clough wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
>         Has anyone ever SUCCESSFULLY downloaded the Moss Motors
> TR250/2 Catalogue (5.0 Mb) from the Moss Web page??  I've tried three
> time from three different locations using three different platforms:
> Unix, Win95
> and NT.  Each time I downloaded 5 Mb of "something" but the Acrobat
> Readers have all complained about the file having errors!
>
>         Has anyone else had problems downloading their catalogues?

I downloaded and forwarded that file to my server at work (I'm still
running a computer at home with 3.1 and only 8 megs of RAM), and with
the Acrobat version at work (2.1?), it wouldn't bring up anything but
blank pages. I tried downloading it again to the computer at home, and
although it ran very slowly, it was readable in Acrobat 3.0, the version
I have at home. For some reason, the accessories catalog is readable in
either.

Cheers.

--
My other Triumph runs, but....