Re: No LBC content but funny ??

To: Peter Gillis <pgillis@cosmedia.ie>
Subject: Re: No LBC content but funny ??
From: Andy <adixon@loudoun.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 1998 18:25:22 -0500 (EST)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Date-warning: Date header was inserted by mail.cninc.com
A gentleman enters a Pub and asks the Barkeep for three Guiness'. He
moves to a booth and begins to sip each one in turn until all three are
finished. He returns to the bar and orders three more. The barkeep, a little
perturbed, says "That's no way to treat Guiness, nectar of the gods. Order
them one at a time so that you can savour taste".  The gentleman
apologizes and replies "I have one brother recently left for America and the
other to Australia. On the day we parted we agreed to remember each other
this way". To which the Barkeep apologizes and pulls the three Guiness.
The gentleman becomes a regular, always ordering three Guiness' at a
time. After about three months he enters the Pub, orders two Guiness' and
settles in his booth. The Barkeep suddenly realizes the implications and
runs over to the booth. "My sincerest condolences" he says "I'm terribly
sorry about your loss".  The gentleman looks at him with a puzzled look on
his face. His face turns to recognition and he says "Oh no, it's nothing like
that. I just quit drinking".

OK, OK it's long and no better than the other one.

Andy
'74 TR6 -- currently small pieces of metal held together with rust.