Re: WANTED: TRF Red Price List on DISK

To: "\"Mr. Mike\" Passaretti" <passaretti@sol.med.ge.com>
Subject: Re: WANTED: TRF Red Price List on DISK
From: "George P. Richardson" <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 1998 12:30:22 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Hey, I've had parts on back order with TRF for 2 years and they've dropped
me from their mailing list because I haven't ordered any more stuff for
about 9 months.

I guess if I joined one of their "clubs" I would only get dropped after a
year.

George Richardson
'57 TR3, TS15559L
(getting ready to paint - and now on the web!)
http://www.merlingroupinc.com/tr3.htm