WANTED: TRF Red Price List on DISK

To: thomas jester <triumph@horizon.hit.net>
Subject: WANTED: TRF Red Price List on DISK
From: "\"Mr. Mike\" Passaretti" <passaretti@sol.med.ge.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 1998 09:51:50 -0600
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
>>>>> "thomas" == thomas jester <triumph@horizon.hit.net> writes:

    thomas> List, Could someone please email me a copy of the
    thomas> TRF red price list on disk?  I don't care what
    thomas> format, but I am using an IBM clone FWIW.

    thomas> TRF won't send me one since their new pricing is
    thomas> due out in a month or so.  I lost my printed
    thomas> catalog when I moved and they won't send me one of
    thomas> those either.

I'm having the same problem.  They keep dropping me from their
mailing list and now they won't even send me pricing info.
Damn, I want to give them my hard earned cash, but they're
making it very hard to do.  What is up Charles?  You used to
be much better to your customers than this.
                                                        -MM