Re: Quinton-Hazell parts

To: "Bob Sykes" <s1500@worldnet.att.net>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Quinton-Hazell parts
From: "Bob Kramer" <rgk@flash.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 1998 13:31:15 -0600
As a frame of reference, Quinten Hazell parts were sold by J.C. Whitney
as their cheap aftermarket replacement parts. They may very well have
made some OEM parts, but everything I have ever seen coming out of a QH
box was a sub-standard product.

Bob Kramer, Austin TX
Hill Country Triumph Club
TR6x3, TR250 x3, TR3A vintage race