Re: "The Right Stuff"

To: Atwell Haines <carbuff@scooter.net>
Subject: Re: "The Right Stuff"
From: mmcewen@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca (John McEwen)
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 1998 17:21:59 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Hi Atwell;

Did you leave some of the goo extruded from the end of the screw-on nozzle
or did you wipe it off when you finished using the product?  I have used
the "Stuff" for quite a while now and it is important to leave the goo
sticking out.  When you go to use the product again, simply pull out the
newly-formed plug and it's ready to go.  These instructions are on the
cannister.

John