Re: A little virus warning that I received.

To: "marvinm" <marvinm@mscomm.com>
Subject: Re: A little virus warning that I received.
From: "Chris Lillja" <Chris_Lillja@Pupress.Princeton.Edu>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 1998 11:25:22 EST
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Just as a side note, there is one recorded instance of a virus physically
destroying
computer equipment. I'll dig up the details if anyone cares (personally I like
the K&N
filter thread better) but fifteen or so years ago, someone in CA came up with a
virus
which reset the scanning rate of ones video card. (I guess back in the days
before multi
scanning monitors.) It reset the rate so high that the focusing coils(?) of the
monitor
couldn't take it and the monitor burst in to flame and melted.

Anyway I'd just like to say that I love my K&N's I put on my TR4A. I can't tell
the exact
difference because one cylinder was only reading 90 or so psi at the time I put
them on,
but now that I've rebuilt the top end (with larger stainless valves and 10:1
comp) she
really has a LOT more on top....
Christopher M.Lillja
Marketing Associate