Re: A little virus warning that I received.

To: "DSpoff2660" <DSpoff2660@aol.com>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: A little virus warning that I received.
From: "Jason B. Smith" <jbsmith@frontiernet.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 1998 17:30:14 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Hi all!  I used to work for Symantec (makers of Norton Antivirus) and what
this virus says it can do is patently impossible.  No virus can obliterate
any hardware; it CAN trash the drivers and necessary files to run that
device.  I used to see at least two of these pop up a month with some
onimous name (A.I.D.S., Search & Destroy, Hunter-Killer), but they're
nothing more than an email hoax.  Sorry for the non-LBC content.....as soon
as I get my TR-3A out of storage and in my garage, I'm sure we'll have LOTS
to chat about!

See you on the road....

Jason B. Smith
1959 Triumph TR-3A (Some assembly required)