Re: Fuel Injection...+ mailbox is full of WHAT

To: triumph owners digest <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Fuel Injection...+ mailbox is full of WHAT
From: James <james.carpenter@ukaea.org.uk>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 1998 08:37:28 +0000
Cc: trsix@tin.it, lim@dtpax2.ncifcrf.gov
Illegal-object: Syntax error in References: value found on gateway.ukaea.org.uk:References: <md5:815C3ACD29715E474F435E884F465113> ^-illegal end of message identification

> LIM@dtpax2.ncifcrf.gov wrote:
> >
> > Hi All...
> >
> >         Anybody know about anyone attempting to install Holley Pro-Jection
> > or similar after market fuel injection system on TR6 or TR5/250?  I'm just
> > curious.  In theory, bit of engineering will make those things fit on most
> > 6 cylinder applications.  Any thoughts?
> >

>                                                          Jon Lim
> Hello,
>
> I hope that this site can help you:
>
> http://www.totaladvance.com/index.htm
>
> Please, send me back any info about this project because I'm thinking to
> convert my TR6 from mechanical to ECU.

Just make shure it's Millenium compatible, you don't want the thing to
stop
working on Jan 1st 2000.

--
James Carpenter
Yellow '79 spit wired by a trained marmot