A BIG hello!

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: A BIG hello!
From: "Johnny Storm: International racing car driver" <hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 1998 11:06:03 +0000 (GMT)

  Hello everyboby! i hope you all got what you wanted for xmas (hang on
there was only one TR250K, so that's impossible!:->).

It's great to be back on the list even if it means i have to speak with
that old Twat Rich Jackson!!!!

  I suppose you all saw in the news about the first mountain rescue in
scotland this year???  Craig Southwell, friend of mine and brother of
fellow lister and GT6 owner Ian (Hi!! are you glad to have him back?!)
Don't believe what you read, no one has ever or will ever call him 'PIE
MAN'!!

I'm just pleased to say I was on the opposite side of scotland at the
time and that I was in no way responsible!!

  tra for now, Johnny  '77 spit