PH3600 oil filter

To: Usual Suspects <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: PH3600 oil filter
From: Jeff Johnson <jguy@erinet.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 1998 18:55:02 -0500
I checked the Fram master catalog and on page 1047 it states that the PH3600
does have an anti-drain back valve and a pressure relief valve.  This makes
sense because the filter was designed to mate horizontally to most of the
engines it fits on ie., Ford Escort 1.9L etc. The anti-drainback valve is
definitely needed in such an application. At my shop, we use Pennzoil filters
mostly, however, Fram makes 'em.

Jeff Johnson
'76 TR6
original owner