Re: NEW ZEALAND - TR6 - 5 SPEED

To: <john_mcmaster@dpa.act.gov.au>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: NEW ZEALAND - TR6 - 5 SPEED
From: "David Greed" <greed@wave.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 1998 21:27:53 +1300charset="iso-8859-1"
John

The contact details for Conversion Components is as follows:-

Conversion Components
2 Martha Street
Waihi
New Zealand
The contact/proprieter is Colin Dray

Phone +64 7 864-8509
or Phone / fax +64 7 863-6354

I believe the 5 speed conversion kits mentioned in an earlier thread are
supplied by Colin to TR Bitz.

I have spoken with Colin several times regarding his kits. He receives the
gearboxes from Japan and refurbishes them. He supplies the bellhousing,
which he casts himeself - I believe from aluminium. He also supplies the
clutch plate, pressure plate, appropriate shafts, gearbox remotes and speedo
drives meaning as easy a fit as possible. By all accounts his workmanship is
excellent.

Cheers

David Greed
1979 2500S Man O/D