TR7 Allyson ign. Mizner Park show

To: "TR8 List" <tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu>, "Triumph List" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR7 Allyson ign. Mizner Park show
From: pearesto@totcon.com (pearesto)
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 1998 18:26:15 -0800
Two questions.

First, does anyone know where the wires on the Allyson ignition system go.
I am at a loss for the placement of the purple wire off the module and the
wires from the car.  If anyone has done the conversion please help and take
a look and let me know.  If you have a schematic you can email that would
help too.

Second,  Is anyone in the Orlando, Deltona area going to Mizner park to the
show that I might be able to tag along with.  I am not sure if my car will
make it and I may need a ride to a telephone to get it towed.

Thanks

John