Re: TR6/TR250 P.I. Car Question

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TR6/TR250 P.I. Car Question
From: "Robert M. Lang" <blang@MIT.EDU>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 1998 15:18:25 -0500
Hi All,

Happy New Year and all that.

I was reading through Grassroots Motor Sports the other day, and there is
an advertisement in the latest issue for TWM Induction (I think) where they
show a FI throttle body that fits on manifolds that were meant for SU HS6's
or SZ 175's.

Now, take those throttle bodies, get a control system from Haltech (or any
source, really) and you can turn your twin ZS175 car into a fuel injected
car. It would not be cheap, but it is possible that the cost would be
comparable with changing over to Triple DCOE's and then "tuning them" with
new jets and air correctors etc., say $2000 or less.

And no "dicking" with the jets any more.

Way Kool.

Later,
rml
Bob Lang
TR6's including CF14111U and CR1801O and others.