Spitfire ('79 1500)Bush Replacement

To: triumph owners digest <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Spitfire ('79 1500)Bush Replacement
From: James <james.carpenter@ukaea.org.uk>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 1998 12:05:06 +0000
I want to overhaul the suspension, and replace
the bushes on it.  I want to do it in stages,
I have a number of questions.

Which bushes are best upgraded to polyurothane,
I have heard that the antirole bar it one, are
there any others?

Which bushed does it not make much diference, on
what they are made of?

Which part am I best starting off with, I presume
back, becaues thats the bit can slip away, and it
slightly over steers.

My shocks although old, are perfectly fine, am I best
replacing overhauling the back inc shocks, or
doing all the bushes, and the shocks later?

Is a colection of bushed a bushal?-)

Any tips on what I'm letting my self in for.

--
James Carpenter
Yellow '79 spit wired by a trained marmot