RE: 948 vs 1275 and the DMV

To: "'Gerard Chateauvieux'" <gchateauvieux@macromedia.com>
Subject: RE: 948 vs 1275 and the DMV
From: Chris Prugh <prubrew@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 1998 03:55:43 -0800
Cc: "'Triumph List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Gerard,

        I would not be surprised if the DMV uses the engine year
as it's reference point.  The question is...how many of us are going
to go down there and tell them "Hey, I just threw a 83 motor in my
64 Spit.....got a problem with that ?"

As Mr. "bubba" Clinton is prone to say....Don't ask, Don't tell

Chris Prugh
72 Spitfar
Morgan Hill, CA