Re: Web page of various Spitfire carbs

To: RICHARD.JACKSON@NENE.AC.UK
Subject: Re: Web page of various Spitfire carbs
From: Andy <adixon@loudoun.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 1998 05:40:46 -0500 (EST)
Cc: Joe Curry <curry@wolfenet.com>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, RICHARD.JACKSON@NENE.AC.UK
Date-warning: Date header was inserted by mail.cninc.com
Rich,
I also heard, and used, twat many, many times over 30 years ago as I was
growing up in Lincolnshire. If my memory serves, I am getting on a bit, the
dictionary definition is a pregnant, goldfish? may be some other small fish
like a stickleback or guppie or something.
Of course your definition is the true meaning.
Andy

On 01/13/98 08:54 AM RICHARD.JACKSON@NENE.AC.UK said...

>>> Nope, I mean't to say twat, although I have an idea it means something
>>> different over there!!! Ooops, did I offend anyone?
>>>
>>> Rich
>
>>  Rich,
>>Over here it loosely referrs to the female Sex Organ.  What does it Mean
over there.
>>I never heard that term in the 19 months I was in England in the early
'70s.  Speaking
>>of "twat", I just saw a commercial for weight reduction, featuring Sarah
Ferguson.