Re: Web page of various Spitfire carbs

To: Joe Curry <curry@wolfenet.com>
Subject: Re: Web page of various Spitfire carbs
From: Bob Sykes <s1500@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 1998 17:29:22 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Hi Joe,

I confess, I have broken this commandment on several occasions ;-)
There's other reasons for me to steal this car though.  He bought
it a few years ago, his first LBC.  It was in a "little" worse shape
than my cars are in.  Now it's getting more votes at LBC shows than
my car!  It's making me look bad.  Wait! I know, -perhaps I can
arrange to swap it for RICHARD JACKSON's Spitfire.  They're both
yellow, -he might not even notice the change.  Yea, that's it.

Bob (& '78 Spitfires)

"The speed at which a given restoration progresses is inversely
 proportional to the number of Triumphs that you own."