(Fwd) Re: I need TR6 help!!!!

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: (Fwd) Re: I need TR6 help!!!!
From: "Brad Kahler" <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 21:38:43 -0600
Comments: Authenticated sender is <Brad.Kahler@pop.141.com>
Forwarded message:
From:     Self <Single-user mode>
To: DANMAS@aol.com
Subject: Re: I need TR6 help!!!!
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 21:38:07 -0600

Dan,

I think you are on the money when you made your comment below,

> I woud not bet money
> on any schematic being correct, but the few times I have been able
> to make a comparison, the owner's manuals have been the most
> correct.
>
> Dan Masters,
> Alcoa, TN
>
> '71 TR6---------3000mile/year driver, fully restored
> '71 TR6---------undergoing full restoration and Ford 5.0 V8
> insertion - see:
>                     http://www.sky.net/~boballen/mg/Masters/
> '74 MGBGT---3000mile/year driver, original condition, slated for a
> V8 soon! '68 MGBGT---organ donor for the '74

On my Spitfire MK1, all of the schematics show a horn relay but I'm
98% sure that mine did not have one mounted anywhere on the car from
the factory.  The one I found to be the closest was the pocket
companion from TRF also.

Brad
1964 Spitfire4
BFC25720L