Re: Triumph World # 18

To: musson@satie.arts.usf.edu, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Triumph World # 18
From: GuyotLeonF <GuyotLeonF@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 18:25:52 EST
In a message dated 12/01/98  21:45:51, you write:

<< And are they the same Signal Red :^)

The same as what? ;-)

Your perception of Signal Red,or mine,or some others?

Or do you perhaps mean the same as one another?

That depends on many variables such as colour vision,sex/age/sobriety of
perceiver,viewpoint,time of day/year,lighting,weather,cleanliness of
paintwork,
and most of all,if they are parked beside one another!

Really,that is like asking me to define say BRG or Signal Red or any other
shade.
What is the difference between Triumph Signal Red,Jaguar Signal Red and Rolls-
Royce Signal Red?

Also remember,it depends on the colour of the primer/undercoats and the number
of coats applied,as well as the maker of the paint,and how it was applied!

Sorry to go on,but paint is really one of the most infinitely variable of the
parts of our cars,but I guess that's why we love them so! Coz they are all
different!

Regards
Leon

ps.saw your cars' picture on the web the other day,it looks really good.