Triumph World # 18

To: DANMAS@aol.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, amace@unix2.nysed.gov, PIENAC1@alpha.unisa.ac.za
Subject: Triumph World # 18
From: GuyotLeonF <GuyotLeonF@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 1998 15:44:59 EST
Dan and others
FWIW Triumph World # 18 came out here early,on Saturday 10th January,
although it was not due out until Thursday 15th January.
I have not yet seen it myself:-yes I have trouble getting it too!
Apparently,my Vitesse is featured on the front cover which is rather nice.
I have always wanted to have a cover car on a car magazine!
For some reason it feels like an honour.
Guess what I'll be doing on the way into work tomorrow morning!
Look out for it guys (and gals!)
Leon

63/97 Vitesse 2L Convertible (Cover Girl)
67 Herald 1200 Convertible (waiting to be born again)