Re: Windscreen Finishing Strip??

To: Joe Curry <curry@wolfenet.com>
Subject: Re: Windscreen Finishing Strip??
From: "Brad Kahler" <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 10:10:15 -0600
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Comments: Authenticated sender is <Brad.Kahler@pop.141.com>
Joe,

Mastic sounds like it would retain its thickness also.  When I laid
the chrome strip on the frame without sealant then the softtop hook
strip wouldn't fit, it needs to be spaced up around 1/8". .  Thats
what caused me to post the question.  I'll check out the hardware
stores this afternoon.

Thanks
Brad
1964 Spitfire4