Re: Windscreen Finishing Strip??

To: Brad Kahler <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Subject: Re: Windscreen Finishing Strip??
From: Joe Curry <curry@wolfenet.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 1998 08:03:56 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Brad,
I used Mastic (at least I think that's how it's spelled).  It comes in
rolls and is self adhering.  I had a roll left over from putting a
corrugated steel roof on a lean-to covered work area where I park my
trailer and old Spit parts.  You can get it at building material places.
The nice thing about it is it stays pliable, so it continues to seal.

Joe Curry