Re: Weber DGV

To: "Will O'Brien" <hobrien@webos1.com>
Subject: Re: Weber DGV
From: Joe Curry <curry@wolfenet.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 1998 08:22:27 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Will,
You might contact Joe Curto in New York.  He seems to be the US SU Expert.
MOSS refers to him as Mr. SU.  His Number is (718) 762-7878.  The last 4 digits
come out SUSU His FAX is (718) 762-6287.  I'd say if anybody knows, it would be
him.  He also has is a good source for metering needles, etc.

Joe Curry