RE: honesty... and "cash"

To: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: honesty... and "cash"
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 1998 11:34:26 -0700

        <snip>
> But I doubt if You, or Your bank, would be fully satisfied if I sent
> You one of my checks from over here when I order a pair of Your nice
> new Spitfire head gaskets... Or am I wrong?

I think Justin meant a personal cheque for his US customers and a money
order in US dollars for his international customers. That is how I have
sent "cheques" to US folks in the past from Canada. Further, I find that
I can talk my way out of the service charge for the money order because
I get it done at the bank I have my account with. Try it, you will be
surprised how accommodating the banks can be... (maybe I am just naive
or have a nice banker?).

Peter Zaborski
76 TR6 (CF58310 UO)
Calgary AB Canada