FL to NY trip POSTPONED

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, "'british-cars@autox.team.net'" <british-cars@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: FL to NY trip POSTPONED
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 1998 13:20:26 -0500
Dropped a cement block on toe (broken) so trip has been postponed until
later this month (1/29-2/2).  I have contacted those that were
piggy-backing but thought I would re-issue my invitation.  (word of
advice: when moving blocks - use two hands.  :^)

Empty Ryder truck (15') with car hauler traveling north from Tampa to
Jacksonville; up I95 to NYC and return (full).  Would like to offset
some of the costs, so if you have need to move bulky or heavy items. get
in touch and we can work out the details.

Ken - will have to pass on the invitation to visit the Richmond Triumph
Reg meeting on Sunday.

Later,
Carl