Re: Honesty<34B3FE7E.618C@rt66.com>

To: "Michael D. Porter" <mdporter@rt66.com>
Subject: Re: Honesty<34B3FE7E.618C@rt66.com>
From: RICHARD.JACKSON@NENE.AC.UK
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 1998 08:57:31 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: DLM Assoc <DLMAssoc@aol.com>, Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, RICHARD.JACKSON@NENE.AC.UK
>> << Thats it, slag me off in front of everyone, I thought we agreed Cash
>>  on Delivery, well it ain't been delivered so you ain't gettin' no cash,
>there
>>  simple as that!!! :-) :-) >>
>>
>> Oh yeah???  Sez you... :-)
>>
>> I do agree about naming names... _after_ making sure there's dishonorable
>> intent.
>> In RICHARD JACKSON's case, I'm sure he just "forgot" to mail the check for
>> 6,000 pounds (preferably converted to "real money" first).  Now that I've
>> exposed him, I'm sure he'll come around.
>>
>> Don "holding my breath" Marshall

>Don, do you particularly hate this A-H? Seems to me Rich's first order
>of business would be to promptly make it look _just_ as tatty as his
>Spitfire.... <g>

Eh, come one, what's this, gang up on the 'lone limey' or something!!!  Hi-ho
Spitty away, de la de la de la da da.......You know what I mean.  :-)  I'm
gonna go drink some coffee.

Anyway, I don't think Don hate's the Healey, just the thought of a huge profit
seems to have triggered something in his mind!!! :-)

ps, anyone got any idea how to pry my (t)rusty spit back from my girlfriend,
I'm getting withdrawal symptons as I haven't drove it to work for nearly a
month, having to use either my Dad's Volvo(Bless me father for I have sinned),
or my Sister's Fiat Panda(How many Hail mary's do ya want, and I ain't even a
Catholic!!!).  I know, I know, I should finish repairing her damn mini but it's
too cold out there to bother.  :-)

Cheerio all,

Rich