Red pouch

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Red pouch
From: John Gillis <jgillis@tcd.ie>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 1998 08:58:03 +0000
Leon wrote:   set of servicing spanners,in a small red plastic pouch,blue
on Continental
cars and both with a Triumph shield heat engraved into the pouch.
Even I haven't found a totally unmarked red pouch yet,but do have a blue one.
(Red one still required if there are any out there listening!)

Leon I have one of these pouches, empty but in good condition. In fact over
the years of Herald ownership I have had several, always red, so I not so
sure your colour theory is correct. Anyway if you are interested mail me.

John Gillis
1954 TR2 TS3618. October 1954 (ground up)
1964 Triumph 3TA 350cc (a little gem)
Trinity College
Dublin,
IRELAND.