Re[2]: GT6 plastic body wanted

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net (IPM Return requested), erc004@email.mot.com (IPM Return requested), Robert_Verde@pgn.com (IPM Return requested)
Subject: Re[2]: GT6 plastic body wanted
From: Peter Mchugh <"/c=US/admd=ATTMAIL/prmd=gov+dot/o=FAA/ou=FAAgw/dd.ccMail=Peter Mchugh 'at' AWAASY1PO/"@dotms2-gw.dot.gov>
Date: 07 Jan 1998 10:06:33 -0500
Alternate-recipient: Allowed
Conversion: Allowed
Disclose-recipients: Prohibited
X400-content-type: P2-1988 ( 22 )
X400-mts-identifier: [/c=US/admd=ATTMAIL/prmd=gov+dot/; 006E834B399F913A-MTAdot2]
X400-originator: "/c=US/admd=ATTMAIL/prmd=gov+dot/o=FAA/ou=FAAgw/dd.ccMail=Peter Mchugh 'at' AWAASY1PO/"@dotms2-gw.dot.gov
X400-received: by mta MTAdot2 in /c=US/admd=ATTMAIL/prmd=gov+dot/; Relayed; 07 Jan 1998 10:06:33 -0500
X400-received: by /c=US/admd=ATTMAIL/prmd=gov+dot/; Relayed; 07 Jan 1998 10:06:33 -0500
X400-recipients: non-disclosure;

     TRF has at least one fibreglass bonnet for early GT-6 and one or more
     fenders.  Saw these during recent visit through the warehouse.