Re: GT6 plastic body wanted

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, erc004@email.mot.com
Subject: Re: GT6 plastic body wanted
From: Robert Verde <Robert_Verde@pgn.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 1998 11:10:36 -0800
Actually, I would also be interested in the availability of such parts for a MK
I GT-6, if such exist.  Can replies be posted to the list?

Thank you,

Robert

Robert Verde
robert_verde@pgn.com

Jeff Breuer wrote:

> Dear Sir:
>
> I found you through an internet search.
>
> A friend of mine has a 1967(?) Triumph GT6 that he wants to buy a
> plastic body/plastic body parts for.  Do you know of anywhere to buy
> such stuff?  He lives in upstate New York.
>
> Please reply by email.  Thanks in advance.
>
> Jeff Breuer
> Arlington, Va.
> jbreuer@clark.net

Scions,
   Can anybody help out this guy? I did find an ad in Triumph World for
a UK company, but how about in the US. Any ideas on where to get
fiberglass parts for the early Spit/GT6 body style? Anybody wanting to
unload stuff from a garage project that went nowhere?
Please contact Jeff directly at the above address.

Thanks,
Richard Ceraldi
Austin TX
www.exact.com/~gt6mk3