FS: 79 Spitfire - not rare or concours!

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: FS: 79 Spitfire - not rare or concours!
From: Shawn Mann <shawmon@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 1998 11:04:29 -0500
Hello all,

I've been on the list now for about a year now, listening and learning.
The Spitfire has been my first LBC, and as much as I love it, I need to
sell it to make room (physically and fiscally)for an incoming 1970 TR6
project.

Here's the facts:

1979 Triumph Spitfire FM98184U
86K miles
originally white, currently yellow
non-competition roll bar
good top
good, partially redone interior
new tires, alternator
older "Western Wheel" brand 15-spoke mag wheels
some underlying rust in usual spots - none visible

The Spit is a good runner that I used as a daily driver for about six
months, and looks sharp.  It does need some work, but is in running,
useable condition as-is.

Asking $1900, will take less. Getting it sold is my first priority.

If you're interested, email me directly

Shawn Mann
shawmon@worldnet.att.net
Los Angeles, CA