Re: TR6 and Paul Newman -Reply

To: stevec@rtd.com, trsix@tin.it
Subject: Re: TR6 and Paul Newman -Reply
From: Martin Wilson <martinw@fmc.gov>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 1998 13:28:09 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Mr. Newman (my mentor - my god) also drove a Datsun 510 boxy
looking thing in the '74/'75 for his own PLN Racing, siver and black auto
(No. 5  I think) at Summit Point, WVA.  How do I know you ask?
1) I have the negatives.
2) A glossy 10 X 12 with Mr. Newman exiting his car, autographed by
Mr. Newman himself, a year ago on one of his visits to Washington DC.

Mr. Newman, if your reading, lets do lunch!!

Marty Wilson
78 Spitfire
Bowie, MD

>>> Steve Chandler <stevec@rtd.com> 01/03/98 06:34pm >>>
Yes it is true, he raced for the Bob Tulius (spelling) team in the late
sixties,
early 70's. He ran a white TR6, number 44 I think.

Steve Chandler