TR6 and Paul Newman

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR6 and Paul Newman
From: "A.L. & G.L. Sbaraglia" <trsix@tin.it>
Date: Sat, 03 Jan 1998 22:01:26 +0100
Hi everybody ...
I'm sorry for any mistake but English language is not my motherlanguage.
I have a question  because one guy, in Italy, told me one thing. Is true
that Mr.Paul Newman raced with a TR6 or TR250?

With thanks to advance.

Gianluca

     Please, may you visit the Italian Triumph Tr6 Sport
     pages (First Triumph TR6 in Italy):

       http://space.tin.it/sport/asbarag

       http://www.chicodesign.net/gls

      All URL are about the First Italian Triumph TR6 site. They
      are (always) under construction.

      Please, If you have a URL link my sites in your pages and
      send me back a mail if you want a link in my sites.

      Please, after your visit, send me back a e-mail. Thank you.