Re: parts washers...are they worth it?

To: "Jon Moody" <mood@erols.com>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: parts washers...are they worth it?
From: "The Browns" <thebrown@scci.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 1998 23:25:47 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Jon,
Yes they are a good investment.  I have had mine for five years now, and I
use it all the time.  the parts basket provides a place for small stuff, and
the shelf raises the larger parts up out of the solution so that you can see
what you are doing, with a steady stream of solution on the parts to be
cleaned.  I haven't changed the solution since it was new.  I just clean up
the sludge from the bottom of the tank.
D. Brown
TR4
Stag