Re: parts washers...are they worth it?

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, mood@erols.com
Subject: Re: parts washers...are they worth it?
From: "Larry Hooven" <dirty_howi@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 1998 20:13:32 PST

YES YES YES, not unlike the air compressor you probably have, or the
tools that you use a parts washer (20 gallon variety, round 120 bucks on
sale at harbor freight) is just as indespencible (sp).  i used to do the
old bucket with cleaner and brush bit too, till i bought the parts
washer, now i wouldn't do anything with out it, it's kinda like when
microwaves first came out, and you finally went and got one and then
wondered where it was all your life, cuts cleaning time tremendously (or
at least seems to).   JMHO,

larry
I've purchased too many tools and now my wife gets the kids
hooven
 J/K wife loves the LBC too, decided to name her penny lane after the
beatles song and the fact i've found bout 30 bucks in pennys in her
since i started

>Hi all,
>
>Are parts washers that much better than a bucket of cleaning solution
>and a brush?  I wondering if I should get one for when I take my '71
>apart for its frame off.  Thanks.
>
>Jon Moody

larry,
1979 spitfire  #FM99248U

currently topless/wireless/swaybarless/water pump less etc.

wired by a blind orangatan in a dark garage on a moonless
night.

pardon me i have been looking for myself, have you seen me
anywhere?