Door Posts

To: "Linda Long (IM)" <LLong@kollmorgen.com>
Subject: Door Posts
From: Malcolm Walker <walker05@camosun.bc.ca>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 1998 09:56:39 -0800 (PST)
Cc: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
On Mon, 5 Jan 1998, Tom Long (IM) wrote:

> I could be way off base on this one...but I thought venders such as TRF,
> Moss, and VB had   "A" posts and "B" posts for sale.  Of course you
> might be looking for some posts with some "character"
> (translation...cheaper)

You're correct... a new B-Post will cost me in the range of $175
american... or close to $250 cdn (I think)

the car cost me $500 cdn... altho I know it is worth more than that, I
just don't have the extra money to shell out for new parts.

The striker fell out of my b-post.  My only other alternative to replacing
it will be rebuilding it, and I'm no metalworker :-(

-Malcolm