Speedvision - The Triumph Marque

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Speedvision - The Triumph Marque
From: Rod Knox <rknox@horizon.bc.ca>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 1998 05:49:41 -0800 (PST)
So I taped it and watched it. Looks like Speedvision got hold of a 1/2 hour
film circa 1967. It is an "historic review of the finest hours of the
Triumph Marque" from "Standard Triumph's film unit". 10 min. of TR2 and 3,
10 min of spitfire, 10 min of the rest plus commercials.

Coverage is by year, showing race footage. Mostly alpine rallyes,
hillclimbs and La Mans. Fun to watch but I would say not worth the time and
money to pay to copy and ship. Having said that, I have 2 VCRs and will
copy and ship to anyone that sends me $10 ($7US will do). I taped it on VHS
at SP speed.

As I said before these programs usually air several times before being
taken out of rotation. There are some very interesting programs on various
makes and races that I could and will use to fill the tape. Saw a great one
on Farrari 2 days ago...

1967 TR4A
CT 67907
(purchased 1975)