TR6 Plug Problem

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR6 Plug Problem
From: Jeff Slaton <66austin@mursuky.campus.mci.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 1998 12:23:16 -0800
Hey Gang,

I just wondered about a possible answer to a problem I am having.  The
second plug from the front of the engine keeps fouling out and creating
a miss in the engine.  It has been difficult to find what is creating
the problem because the car only has 45,000 miles and it does not appear
to be oil related.  I have a few possible answers and wanted to ask the
group what everyone thought.

Possible Answer #1 An incorrect carb setting....
                #2 A broken piston ring......
                #3 Some kind of valve problem.......
                #4 Do I need an oil cooler??? Because of thining oil?...
                #5 Do I have an emission problem creating one of the
   above
problems???