Re: 1979 spitfire, misc. info I guess

To: "Larry Hooven" <dirty_howi@hotmail.com>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: 1979 spitfire, misc. info I guess
From: pearesto@totcon.com (pearesto)
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 1998 01:08:42 -0800
Larry

I use British Parts NW frequently.  Their service is excellent, and there
advertised prices are great.  They have a decent quality product line and
will make it right if something goes wrong, i.e.: taking too long for a
gasket set sent 2 day air and not arriving on the second day.  They sent
out a second set free of charge overnight.  Both sets arrived the next day
and I got to keep the extra. Vicki Brit has a good selection but the "order
takers" are mechanically challenged.   I cannot say about Moss or The
Roadster Factory, but others like them.

I would give BPNW a try.
By the way I am in no way related to this company, just a satisfied
customer.
Good Luck
John