Re: Lotus Europa Twincam spec car

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Lotus Europa Twincam spec car
From: joe-schneider@nwu.edu (Joseph R Schneider)
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 1998 19:11:35 -0600
as I think I learned on this list, Lotus is an interesting acronym:

Lots
Of
Trouble
Usually
Serious

seriously, when I followed racing a bit more and was an SCCA member in the
early 70s, the Europa *always* won the slalom/gymkana because it could
out-corner anything- hey, didn't the Europa (or was it the Elan) have a
Spitfire front suspension?
Joe

Joseph R Schneider    Web Page http://pubweb.acns.nwu.edu/~jschneid/JRS.HTML
76 Spitfire 1500  FM45587UC  VTR #11526  *Spit happens*
"I'll take him to the Jesuits for they know the sins of the Pope himself."
Angela's Ashes by Frank McCourt page 129 (my daughter attends a Jesuit High
School)